Growing teams & planting trees
As a recruitment agency, we are responsible for the growth, development and sustainability of businesses and individuals far and wide. As a not-for-profit, we are committed to reinvesting in our local, Northern Lincolnshire community.
As human beings, we share the same responsibilities and commitments to our planet.
One tree can make a huge difference to the future of our planet. Just like one employee can make a huge difference to your business.
Grow your team; grow trees; save the planet. It’s that simple!
As part of our brand-new Growth Campaign, we promise to:
- Plant a tree for every new permanent role we help your business fill.
- Give you the seeds to grow your business, as well as seeds to grow actual trees.
That's right every new business that signs up with Ongo Recruitment will also receive their own actual seeds within their welcome pack.
What we’re planting & where...
Bearing fruit for the future
For every permanent role we place this year, we will plant a fruit tree at one of our allotment sites around Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire.
Our new trees will be managed by our Growing and Learning project, allowing volunteers to learn about each species as they help them grow.
Not just another recruitment agency...
We pride ourselves on being different from any other recruitment agency. Not only do we match businesses with the best, most qualified talent in Northern Lincolnshire, but as a not-for-profit organisation, we strive to give back to our local community whenever possible.
Looking to grow your team and plant the seeds for a brighter future? We offer:
Dedicated account managers
Advanced recruitment methods
Highly trained team
Don't pay until your vacancy is filled
One of the main perks of choosing us as your recruitment partners, is that we advertise our clients’ vacancies for free.
The only fee you pay is when we place a candidate in your role!
How you can get involved
Interested in building a brighter future for your business, local community and planet? Fill out the form below to watch your business - and your planet - blossom and flourish.
A member of our friendly team will then shortly be in touch to discuss your vacancy requirements and how we can help find the best candidate for your business.
Check out our process
- Fill out the form get in touch via 01724 844848 or email@example.com
- We’ll be in touch to discuss your vacancy requirements and how we can find the best candidate for your business.
- We advertise your role across multiple national premium paid jobs boards, as well as our own social media and website.
- Our team compile a shortlist of the very best candidates for the role.
- Interviews are set up with the key decision makers in your business.
- Once a candidate has been selected, we manage the offer process, right on through to placement.
- Your new employee arrives and your new tree is planted!
Only when your fantastic new candidate has been placed, will you pay a fee. Every client also gets a rebate period for any placements that leave within those 13 weeks.