Don't pay until your vacancy is filled
One of the main perks of choosing us as your recruitment partners, is that we advertise our clients’ vacancies for free.
The only fee you pay is when we place a candidate in your role!
As part of our brand-new Growth Campaign, we promise to:
- Plant a tree for every new permanent role we help your business fill.
- Give you the seeds to grow your business, as well as seeds to grow actual trees.
That's right every new business that signs up with Ongo Recruitment will also receive their own actual seeds within their welcome pack.
Not just another recruitment agency...
We pride ourselves on being different from any other recruitment agency. Not only do we match businesses with the best, most qualified talent in Northern Lincolnshire, but as a not-for-profit organisation, we strive to give back to our local community whenever possible.
Creating a sustainable future for your business & your community
We want our planet and local community to grow, blossom and thrive alongside our clients and candidates.
We're local and we're giving back to your community. It's simple to get involved and it's for the benefit of us all.
How you can get involved
Interested in building a brighter future for your business, local community and planet? Fill out the form below to watch your business - and your planet - blossom and flourish.
A member of our friendly team will then shortly be in touch to discuss your vacancy requirements and how we can help find the best candidate for your business.
Check out our process
- Fill out the form, call us on 01724 844848 or email email@example.com
- We’ll be in touch to discuss your vacancy requirements and how we can find the best candidate for your business.
- We advertise your role across multiple national premium paid jobs boards, as well as our own social media and website.
- Our team compile a shortlist of the very best candidates for the role.
- Interviews are set up with the key decision makers in your business.
- Once a candidate has been selected, we manage the offer process, right on through to placement.
- Your new employee arrives and your new tree is planted!
Only when your fantastic new candidate has been placed, will you pay a fee. Every client also gets a rebate period for any placements that leave within those 13 weeks.