We are currently recruiting for a Storesperson to work for a well known furniture manufacturer based in Scunthorpe.
This role is offered on a Temp 2 perm basis with the hourly rate starting at £8.21 with the rate going up when taking on
by the client.
The main purpose of the role is to maintain and schedule the supply of sundries, cards etc to the upholstery/sewing section.
The role will include but is not limited to;
1. Issue cutting requirements for insulator to Sundries Cutter and Cutting Room Manger daily.
2. Unload deliveries of springs, fibreboard, staples etc, check delivery notes and sign for delivery.
3. Ensure that all sundry items are manually stacked onto racking system in correct locations.
4. Inform Stores Supervisor/Manager of any discrepancies on deliveries.
5. Working from upholstery plan, ensure that all relevant sundries are available for each upholstery track.
6. Put all sundry items into barrows and take to collection area for upholstery line feeders.
7. Keep up to date records on “bin-card” system for movements of sundry stocks.
8. Collect all cut insulator from Cutting Room and collate into upholstery track order, then deliver into each individual track.
9. Collect and collate any surplus sundries from Upholstery, and put back into stocks, ensuring that “bin-card” system is up dated. Inform Stores Office Clerk of any surplus stock.
The successful candidate would require to have an update counterbalance license and experience using in similar environment.
If the above sounds like your ideal next role, then we would love to hear from you.
Please apply directly through the advert.