Social Media and PPC Advertising Executive
We are currently recruiting for a Social Media and PPC Advertising Executive.
You will have responsibility for auditing, setting up, managing and optimising our clients’ PPC campaigns, liaising with clients, as well as reporting, sales and performance analysis.
This position would suit a candidate who has managed and optimised PPC campaigns before or someone with a broader digital marketing background.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Setting up paid search campaigns by conducting target keyword research & writing relevant ad texts, whilst ensuring effective campaign and keyword structure;
- Managing the client relationship and keeping them updated;
- Researching & creating targeted keywords and write compelling ad text;
- Managing & optimising campaigns using a combination of bid and budget management, structural, keywords and ad text optimisation;
- Providing analysis and making recommendations to improve campaign performance;
- Working with and providing weekly status updates as part of the team;
- Ensuring that conversion tracking and other KPI measurements are in place;
- Continuously develop automated processes to streamline campaign management;
- Report writing and campaign success measurement.
- Hands-on PPC experience;
- Experienced with Google Ads Search Network & Google Analytics;
- Experience with social media advertising including (but not limited to) Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn;
- Exceptional attention to detail & performance driven;
- Good written, analytical & verbal communication skills;
- Proactive team player able to work individually and as part of a team;
- Ability to summarise data concisely;
- Ability to build strong working client relationships;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and ability to meet deadlines.
- Agency working experience;
- Client-facing experience;
- Bid optimisation experience;
- Shopping and Display network experience.