We are currently recruiting for a Site Joiner for one of our clients based on the outskirts of Scunthorpe.
Mon-Fri with occasional evening/weekend work when necessary. Whilst working on certain projects, you may be required to stay away from home. The Company will provide accommodation and breakfast and you will receive a subsistence amount daily to cover additional costs.
Salary £8.72-£12 ph.
To play an important part of the installation team working on a range of items on various sites, both live environments and new builds within healthcare and education, so an enhanced DBS check will be carried out on all successful applicants.
Knowledge, Skill & Experience Required
- Ideally have NVQ, City and Guilds or similar qualifications or a period of demonstrable experience and references of site carpentry and joinery.
- Must have an appropriate CSCS card
- Full, clean driving licence
- To be able to understand and work from CAD drawings to install items.
- Be willing to learn and understand standards in relation to BM Trada Q-Mark when it comes to installation of fire door sets.
- Comply with the fixing methods to ensure durability and performance of items are not compromised
- Assemble and install door sets accurately and as per standards to meet all certifications
- Assembling and install furniture on site
- Use hand tools, power tools and site equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- To undertake other reasonable duties (within your skill level) that assist in the general operations of the Company.
- Ensure the health, safety and welfare of yourself and others likely to be affected by your actions.
Does this sound like the ideal role for you, then please submit an application through this advert.