Personal Assistant Secretary
We are recruiting for a local medical practice as they look to strengthen it's team.
The role is for a PA/Secretary/Admin candidate.
Permanent position based in Scunthorpe
37.5 hours per week Mon-Fri (or could possibly be 30 hours)
Role will include
- Secretarial duties for the management team
- Take minutes at meetings (staff/doctors/HR)
- Plan diaries, book and organise meetings
- Prepare agendas
- HR co-ordination, adverts, sickness inductions etc... support the managers
- Very strong IT skills (Microsoft Office and SystmOne)
- Confidentiality aware
- Very strong proven organisational skills
Great opportunity to join a great team in an integral and challenging position.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you, please forward your details for review.