We are currently recruiting for a Materials Handler for one of our manufacturing clients based in Brigg. This role is offered on an 8 week temp2perm basis.
The hourly rate for this role is starting at £8.72.
The working hours for this role will be 8-5 initially whilst training then will move to 10-7.
This role is in a very fast paced manufacturing environment and he ideal candidate needs to be focused and flexible in their work approach.
Key Areas, Roles & Responsibilities:
- Organising the deliveries of all finished product for both extrusions and indoor.
- Liaising with sales on none deliveries
- Day to day management of all materials and waste
- Issue and make stillages that are robust enough to take the end product.
- Empty internal skips
- Manage all goods in activities informing people of materials and ensuring any paperwork is passed onto the relevant areas.
- Housekeeping Standards – Manage the 5S housekeeping for the materials department
- Ensure the outside yard are is well organised and tidy
- Facilitation of material flow and Co-ordinate warehouse picking
- Work with all key stakeholders to drive the OTIF measure
- Establish SOP documentation for all Material Processes
- The implementation and maintenance of accurate perpetual stock counting and control
- Proactive positive attitude with a desire to want to improve and do things better
- Good interpersonal skill to be able to influence and communicate across all levels of the business
- Good attention to detail whilst working in an organised manner, prioritising own work load effectively
- FLT licence essential
This role is looking to start ASAP.
If the above sounds like your ideal next role then we would love to hear from you.
Please apply directly through advert.