We have an exciting opportunity to join a heating and plumbing team based in North Lincolnshire.
As part of this companies continuous growth, we are looking to recruit a friendly and committed individual, to join the existing team of engineers.
You will have pride in your work and be passionate about producing work to the highest quality.
Responsibilities, will include but are not limited to -
- Ensure high levels of customer service in dealing with all customers and clients to this business, this can include working on large commercial contracts therefore service and personality is a key to success.
- Carry out heating and plumbing maintenance works on a variety or properties and sites.
- Carry out installations, repairs and servicing.
- Ensure that appropriate measures are in place to protect company, resident and client property at all times.
- Attend training and meetings as required.
- Ensure all health and safety requirements and legislation, including risk assessments, safe systems of work and COSHH records, area all adhered to throughout your work.
You will have previous experience of working as a Plumbing and Heating Engineer.
You will have the appropriate Gas Engineer qualifications, preferably you will be Gas Safe registered.
You will have a minimum NVQ L2 in plumbing, heating or gas services.
This role is initially offered as a temp2perm position, and the rate of pay is circa £15.00 per hour DOE.
Does the above sound like the opportunity you have been waiting for? Does the above sound like we're describing you?
If so, we would love to hear from you