Customer Service Apprentice
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Apprentice to work at The Arc. The Arc is one of our Ongo Community buildings providing a range services to local residents.
This role is working Monday to Friday and is paid at the apprenticeship wage of £4.35 per hour. This is a full time position and expected to last up to 15 months.
You will be enrolled on a Level 2 qualification in Customer Service.
Overall Purpose of Job
Deal with a range of customers on a daily basis, answer queries and offer information that involves a lot of interaction with the general public (as well as with colleagues) in a variety of methods including face-to-face, over the phone and via email, handling anything from general enquiries to complaints.
Assist in the administration, marketing and assist in keeping the Arc safe and secure.
Work as part of a team to deliver a consistent, high quality service, carrying out a range of administrative tasks to assist any support teams.
Contribute towards the achievement of Ongo Communities strategic and operational targets and overall company aims.
Support for the Arc
Offering the highest level of customer service.
Assist with checking and completing registers and paperwork that are necessary for the centre.
Marketing rooms for booking.
Participate in personal support and supervision; undertake personal development training as appropriate to the post.
Creativity and Innovation:
• Understanding of the importance of meeting deadlines and communicating objectives and achievements well
• Excellent oral communication skills, including the ability to use clear language within a variety of contexts
• Working to strict timescales and meet deadlines
Contacts & Relationships
· The post holder will need to have effective interaction with third parties; businesses and agency workers.
· The ability to forge and maintain relationships with customers and staff
Decision Making – Discretion
· Work within set procedures and targets determined by your line manager
· Ability to work as part of a team to formulate solutions
Does the above sound like your ideal role? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please apply directly through this advertisement.