We are currently looking to recruit and administrator to work for one of our clients who specialise in flooring. They are looking for someone who is outgoing and a self starter and is not scared off by a busy environment.
This role is offered on a temp2perm basis, after completing 13 week probation you will be offered a contract from the client.
The hourly rate for this role is £8.21ph with it increasing after the 13 weeks period. Working hours for this role will be Monday - Friday 9am -5pm with Friday being a 4.30pm finish.
The successful candidate must have admin experience and must be confident to use telephone and be able to handle a very busy environment.
Duties of this role will include, but are not limited to the following.
- General Admin work, filing etc.
- Answering and making phone calls
- Ordering materials for site
- Booking hotels for workers.
- Overseeing the labour hours for workers, recording the hours they arrived and left site and asking if they require any tools and then sourcing these locally for them.
- Checking weather for each different site the client is operating on.
- Any other duties the office manager needs completing.
- Be able to use a computer with basic skills such as word/email/excel
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding local business, with really potential to grow within the company.
If the above sounds like your ideal next role then we would love to hear from you.
Please apply directly through the advert.