Business Administration Apprenticeship
Business Administration Apprenticeship 12 months
Salary £3.90 p/h
The role is based past Brigg and is not easily accessible via public transport therefore applicants must have a reliable way of getting to and from site.
Overall Purpose of Job:-
To provide assistance and administrative support to clients and fellow staff.
1. To support day to day duties in a busy office environment.
2. Answer the telephone professionally providing information and assistance where required.
3. Set up IT documentation where needed, databases, spreadsheets and reports for all aspects of the contracts and to maintain accurate written and computerised records including recording of certificates, photographs of work completed etc….
4. Deal with general correspondence including logging and distributing email, mail, phone calls etc…
5. Assist with the gathering of information for new projects and updating existing projects during delivery, filing, archiving, and report creation.
6. You will be undertaking general admin duties but will be required to be flexible and adaptable. The ideal candidate will need to have the motivation and determination to move in line with the company’s needs. The candidate will also want to develop their own skill set in the workplace as well as gaining their formal qualification.
7. Key skills will include IT skills including experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
8. Strong motivation and willingness to learn about products and industry.
9. Attention to detail, time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines in pressurised environments.
An excellent chance to join a dynamic and growing business with a real opportunity for long term career development.