Business Administration Apprentice
Business Administration Apprentice.
We are currently recruitment for a Business Administration Apprentice to join one of our commercial companies within Ongo Commercial. This role is based in Scunthorpe.
The role is working Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week. The rate of pay is £4.15 per hour in the first 12 months which then will rise to NMW for age. You will be enrolled on a level 2 or 3 Business Administration course with our training provider.
The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in Business Administration and will understand that it can be a fast paced environment where excellent people skills, team working and time management is of paramount importance. Good communication with both customers and professional staff members are key.
Their duties will include:
- Keeping reception organised.
- Handling incoming calls accordingly
- Booking of customer appointments through online software
- Assisting in the admin of client data.
- Chasing information from clients.
- Data input
- Letter writing
- Working to deadlines.
- Making client drinks for appointments.
- General office/admin responsibilities supporting the senior administrator
Does the above sound like your ideal next role? Are you looking to earn whilst you learn?
If so we would love to hear from you. Please apply directly through this advertisement.