We have a current vacancy with a leading local company for a Bench joiner to manufacture and produce a wide range of products to a high standard.
Mon-Fri with occasional evening/weekend work when necessary.
Salary £8.72-£12 p.h.
- To play an important part of the manufacturing team working on a range of items with a big focus on doorsets (including fire & high secure)
Knowledge, Skill & Experience Required
- Joinery qualification ideally to NVQ level 3 or C&G advanced craft
- To be able to understand and work from CAD drawings to manufacture items
- Manufacture and assemble doorsets accurately and as per standards
- Use both hand tools and power tools
- Use a range of equipment from traditional tools to state of the art computerised cutting equipment
- Fill, sand and finish wooden products to the highest quality
- Cutting wood on machines or by hand, measuring and marking it according to the design accurately
- Support apprentices learning
- To undertake other reasonable duties (within your skill level) that assist in the general operations of the
- Ensure the health, safety and welfare of yourself and others likely to be affected by your actions
Does this sound like the ideal role for you, then please submit an applications through this advert.